Run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon for a world without pancreatic cancer!
Attention Runners! Accomplish your goal of crossing the finish line with the Project Purple team in the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Being on the Project Purple Team will enable you to accomplish personal goals while supporting pancreatic cancer research and patient financial aid.
2023 saw our largest team in Chicago of 130 runners and in 2024 we will once again have our largest team, come be a part of history. This year is going to be bigger and better than ever and we want YOU to be part of this powerful movement. Join us in the Windy City and run over 5 downtown bridges for a beautiful 26.2 miles!
Runners of all levels are encouraged to apply for consideration.
Benefits of joining the 2024 Project Purple Chicago Marathon Team include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2024 Chicago Marathon if accepted onto the team and if fundraising requirements are met.
- All fundraising goes towards raising awareness and finding a cure of pancreatic cancer
- Access to our running coach and 16-week training program.
- Welcome Package
- Fundraising web page and assistance
- Team gear
- Fundraising Requirements: $2,000 Minimum* (*minimum listed was for 2023 and may be subject to change)
Fill out the application below for a chance to make a major impact!
Please note that you will be asked to sign this application upon completion. This only serves to
verify that you have answered to the best of your abilities. It does not guarantee you a spot on the
team or bind you to any contract.
You will be asked to sign a waiver once this application is complete, and you are accepted to the
team. Have questions? Reach out to our main office at 203-714-6052 or feel free to contact us here if you have any questions.