Run the Boston Marathon for Pancreatic Cancer Research and Patient Financial Aid!
Take on the Boston Marathon, the world’s oldest and perhaps most famous annual marathon with the Project Purple team and make your miles matter for a world without pancreatic cancer. We’ve added a 5th World Major to our lineup, meaning you can run 5 of your 6 stars with Project Purple!
Come be a part of one of the most historic and prestigious running events on the planet while helping improve survival rates and lessen the financial burden of pancreatic cancer for patients.
Fill out the application below to be considered for our team! (Click here to jump to application)
Benefits of joining the Project Purple Boston Marathon charity team include:
- All fundraising goes towards raising awareness and finding a cure for pancreatic cancer
- Access to our running coach and 16-week training program.
- Team Gear & Welcome Pack
- Optional Monthly Zoom Calls
- Fundraising web page and assistance
- Fundraising Requirement: $12,000 Minimum
You will be asked to sign a waiver once this application is complete, and you are accepted to the
team. Have questions? Reach out to our main office at 203-714-6052 or feel free to contact us here if you have any questions.