Run the 2024 OC Marathon or Half Marathon for Pancreatic Cancer Research and Patient Financial Aid!
Run the OC Marathon or Half Marathon and join the Project Purple team to run for a world without pancreatic cancer. This incredible and scenic race takes you all over Orange County with stunning views of Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and more! There aren’t many other races that offer a Boston Qualifying opportunity, harbor views, and palm trees – and now you can enjoy it while making a difference in the fight against pancreatic cancer.
Complete the application below to be considered for our OC Marathon & Half team! (Click here to jump to application)
Benefits of joining the OC Marathon & Half Marathon charity team include:
- All funds raised will support awareness efforts and the search for a cure for pancreatic cancer.
- Access to our experienced running coach and a comprehensive 16-week training program.
- Team Gear & Welcome Pack
- Optional Monthly Zoom Calls
- Fundraising webpage and support
- Fundraising Requirement: Minimum $500 for the half marathon or $750 for the full marathon.
Upon completion of this application and acceptance into the team, you will be required to sign a waiver. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our main office at 203-714-6052 or contact us here. Join us in OC in 2024 and make your miles count for a cause that truly matters!