Join Team Project Purple as we come back to the United Airlines New York City Half Marathon. This team raised over $120,000 for pancreatic cancer research and patient financial aid in 2023 and we’d love for you to be a part of it in 2024!
We were an official charity partner in 2023 and while we are not yet an official charity partner for 2024, we are gathering contact info for interested runners for our 2024 team.
Benefits of joining the Project Purple NYC Half Marathon charity team include:
- All fundraising goes towards raising awareness and finding a cure of pancreatic cancer
- Personalized training assistance
- Welcome Package
- Fundraising web page and assistance
- Team gear
- Post-race celebration or meet and greet prior to race day
- Fundraising Requirement: $1250 Minimum* (Minimum shown reflects 2023. This fundraising minimum may change for 2024 and beyond.)
Please note that you will be asked to sign this application upon completion. This only serves to verify that you have answered to the best of your abilities. It does not guarantee you a spot on the team or bind you to any contract.
Upon completion of this application, someone will reach out to you within 24 hours. If you are extended an invitation to join the Project Purple team you will have 48 hours to complete a waiver and set up your fundraising page, or you may lose your spot to someone else based solely on demand. If you have any questions, please reach out to Vin at email@example.com or (475) 351-9768.